Let’s face it! Buying for Dad, a boyfriend, your guy BFF, your husband, or any guy is hard! But what gift do you really want to nail? The gift for your bestie! I’ve scoured the web to help you find the perfect gift ideas!
1. Pretty Calendar – I just purchased a paper calendar for myself! There are so many styles and it will make her happy every time she looks at it.
2. Mug – What better to wake up to than a cute mug from your bestie?
3. Chain, bracelet, or cute rings – Great accessories that are true to her personality will be so appreciated.
4. Phone case
5. Fun art
6. That eye shadow palette she’s been eyeing
7. Static nails – reusable pop-on manicure
8. Flowy inspirational tank – Motivation for those workouts
9. The World of Post Secret by Frank Warren – Who doesn’t want to know everyone’s secrets?
10. Audrey Hepburn Blu-Ray Collection
11. Cute Cats book – yes that guilty pleasure for the person who loves cats
12. The book you read this year and loved!
I hear adult coloring books and paper journals are popular this year too! What nicer gift is there than the gift of relaxation? As for me I’m pretty easy reviews, tweets, shares, that’s all I want for Christmas! But I’m an Indie Author that way! ;)
All the best,